Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing the Z-structure to FM F4UT_RESULTS_MAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement where the std Product search needs to be modified wherein i need to add a price field for some materials whcih i will maintain in a Z table(custom table for the materials and its price).

Now my problem is that the o/p structure is taking the fields from some view (where i dont have nay price field!)...When i pass my structure to the Display FM "F4UT_RESULTS_MAP" it doesnt consider my custom structure for display....

is it possible to change the o/p structure for the Product search display???Has anybody tried thsi before???

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks & regards,

Disha.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

What do you exactly mean by "doesnt consider my custom structure for display...."? Anyway, the sorce structure is optional right? Try to call the FM without passing the source structure.

Regards,

ravi

0 Kudos

Hi,

I meant to say that whenever my z-search is called,at the start itself the o/p structure fields are taken from some std table view...(that is it seems static)..

So at the end while displaying when i pass my own z-structure,wherin i have all new fields which are not in the std view,its not taking that....The field properties are set at the beginning so if i am using any other fields(other than those which are in the std table view)...

regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

chk out this FM DOCCHG_SHLP_EXIT_UMSKZ how that FM F4UT_RESULTS_MAP is used , soure structure is optional anyway