Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Alv Dashboards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have upgraded from XRPM v4.0 to xRPM v 4.5

We have switched to ABAP dashboards from Java Dashboards.

What we find now is that Item Dashboard, Collection dashboard etc are having no values.

But the Java dashboard is populated.

Is there some configurations that i am missing. At the moment, i just changed the links within the link groups in " Define Navigation ".

Please help.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Mz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reshma,

We have fixed our issue. The problem was related with single-sign-on. If you are configurated single sign-on when you enter in xRPM try to eliminate it and check if dashboards show the information.

Regards,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sara for letting us know your solution.

Ours started working after using IE 7.0 to launch the application.

Regards,

Reshma

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mazin,

Thanks a lot for your updated. All our links have set 'Cache Provider' ( we have copied settings from client 000) but issue was not solved. We think it can be a portal issue due to This works perfectly some time ago.

Regards,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SaraGil,

I have found the solution.

In the Navigation link that you have given, for the link we have a field to the right side. We need to set a property of Cache Provider for the Alv Dashboards. Then only will the dashboards be populated with data.

Best Regards,

Mazin Mahmood

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mazin/ Sara,

I am also facing the same issue. The Item Dashboard is empty after the upgrade.

I did check the LinkProvider field in the Link definition, but its already set to 'Cache Provider'.

Is there anything else that I am missing? Any pointers would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Reshma

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mazin,

It is possible we have the same problem as you, but we have not found the solution to fix it. We think the problem can be related to netweaver roles.

We have changed in path RPM -->Global customizing --> Process and Service Settings --> Define Navigation -->portal page ID from com.sap.pct.cprxrpm.port_hidden/com.sap.pct.cprxrpm.item_dash_alv to com.sap.pct.cprxrpm.port_hidden/com.sap.pct.cprxrpm.item_dash

(eliminated *_alv).

If we eliminated *_alv dashboards are displayed. We know this is not the good solution but we have no idea how to fix it.

Please, if you find the soluiton could you share it in this forum?

Thanks a lot Sara