Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSUSR200 - Issue with sorting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In IDES-ECC 6.0 I am executing tcode RSUSR200 and trying to sort the result with "Last Logon" date field.

But it is not sorting the output correctly with last logon date.

Also I tried to sort the same report with "Creation date" / "Password changed date" fields and its working fine.

Can anyone help me here.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Last logon field is declared as character in the structure SIM_RSUSR200_ALV-TRDAT1. However the same last logon field declared as date field in usr02 table finally all the valurs are moved to the strcutre SIM_RSUSR200_ALV. If you sort the ALV output by last logon field it will not sort by date because it is a charater field.

Venkat

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Last logon field is declared as character in the structure SIM_RSUSR200_ALV-TRDAT1. However the same last logon field declared as date field in usr02 table finally all the valurs are moved to the strcutre SIM_RSUSR200_ALV. If you sort the ALV output by last logon field it will not sort by date because it is a charater field.

Venkat