cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am writing test cases for enterprise structure,please do let me know what all topics should i cover and what all test cases should be there.Please help.

Thanks in Advance.

Abhishek Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you writing test scripts about the configuration or about the transactions for various scenarios ??

If it is for configuration then you need to write everything right from Definition of org units to assignment, sales doc type, item category, delivery type, billing type, schedule line category., account groups, customer master, material master etc....

If it is for transactions for various scenarios, then it will include all the steps right from creation of sales order in VA01 / VA41, entering customer, material and all the steps till billing as if you are the user.

Hope it helps you

Sagar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Initially,we have to create the customer master by uisng the T.Code XD01.you have to enter the company ode and sales area.Here it checks few things such as define sales area.Assigning this sales area to cpmany code etc..

Next thing is we have to create the material for your plant.

Here it checks for the assignment of plant to sales organisation.

Next thing is you have to create a sales order.It determines the shipping point etc..

Creation of delivery and PGI.

Creation of Invoice.

Make the payment for that amount.

All these are test cases required for checking this enterprise structure.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To test the set up of enter[prise structure, you need to cover the whole order to cash cycle with test scripts for master data like material master and customer master as well.

Order to cash cycle includes

Sales order, delivery and billing..

Thanks

Chandra Kiran