cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Transmitting the message to endpoint -Received HTTP response code 401

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am having a SOAP to Proxy scenario. We are using HTTPS without client Authentication.

Everything is running fine and well set on DEV system. After transporting to Test system, i am getting error as :

Error Transmitting the message to endpoint http://host:port/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Received HTTP response code 401 : Unauthorized.

I get HTTP 200 Ok response in my soap client but the message is not reaching to Integration Engine. It is failing with above error. On CC monitoring for SOAP adapter it shows call completed successfully. But when I use the mesage ID from CC monitoring in Message monitoring i get the error as shown above in Audit log.

I have checked for Roles attached to my user on DEV and Test systems , I have same roles on both systems.

Any inputs to solve this problem will be very helpful to me. Let me know which service users i need to check for this issue?

Thanks in Advance,

XI Queries.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem may be related with the port specified

Following link may help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You do the following check->

1) Check Role -SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER is there in XIAPPLUSER or not.

2) check tyour port entry is like J2EE port 5<System no> or not.

3) If the error in Adapter Engine

then have a look into SAP note- 821026, Delete the Adapter Engine cache in transaction SXI_CACHE Goto --> Cache.

4) Check password for user XIISUSER

5) Check password for user XIAFUSER

hope this heps you....

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinang,

Thanks for input.

1) Check Role -SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER is there in XIAPPLUSER or not.

->Done. Its Ok.

2) check tyour port entry is like J2EE port 5<System no> or not.

->Done. Its Ok.

3) If the error in Adapter Engine

then have a look into SAP note- 821026, Delete the Adapter Engine cache in transaction SXI_CACHE Goto --> Cache.

->This note refers in case it happens with high load. I am just sending a small request and no one else is using / testing this interface. So no high load.

4) Check password for user XIISUSER

-> Basis team said they checked for all Xi users and they are not locked.

5) Check password for user XIAFUSER

-> Basis team said they checked for all Xi users and they are not locked.

Any other hints will be helpful.

Kind Regards,

Xi Queries.

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to checkwith the user credentials in the receiver side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sugata,

The message is failing before reaching the Integration Engine i.e. somewhere between Adapter Engine and Integration Engine.

So it is not available on ABAP stack.

I dont think it is a problem with credentials on Receiver side. Still i Have checked it and the user has SAP_All

Thanks for input!

XI Queries.