cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception CX_HRASR00_PROCESS_MODELLING in Workflow :HCM Process and Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I used standard task TS17900110 to import form parameters to workflow container. But at run time it throws one error.

"An exception with the type CX_HRASR00_PROCESS_MODELLING occurred, but was neither handled locally".

And I tested the Standarad Process ORG_CHANGE also. This also stopped at the same task with the same error.

But when I execute the Standard Class method of that Task separately with the same binding elemets of run time, it reterived the Form fields back without any errors.

Does anybody know why this error is coming at runtime of workflow?

Thanks & regards,

Teja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the classes are activated from workflow side in start events.

CL_HRASR00_WF_PROCESS_OBJECT

Can you place the dump error ?

Kind Regards,

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

Thanks for the reply.

The exception raised is like this:

"EXECUTE_METHOD_OBJECT_SYNC : An exception with the type CX_HRASR00_PROCESS_MODELLING ocuured .But it was not handled locally".

And can you please explain how I can check the Classes are active in Start Events of CL_HRASR00_WF_PROCESS_OBJECT?

Thanks & regards,

Lekshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the tcode SWDD select the WF number and select the basic data(ctrl+F8).

There you can see the tab start events and check the calss "CL_HRASR00_WF_PROCESS_OBJECT" active status.

Kind Regards,

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

The Class CL_HRASR00_WF_PROCESS_OBJECT has Active status in Start Events. During Run time this event has been triggered and work flow was getting started. But it was stopped at the task TS17900110.

Thanks & regards,

Lekshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In our case we found that the background job was not picked by WF-BATCH user.

Please check the note 1307603.

Please check in SWI1 the task was processed by Workflow-system.

Kind Regards

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

When I check SWI1 , the task was processed by WORKFLOW SYSTEM and not by WF-BATCH.

Do I need to implement note 1307603 to solve this issue?

Thanks & regards,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

WORKFLOW SYSTEM is corect only.

Dis you got any dump error? Please place the complete error message.

Kind Regards

Mukesh

bjorn-henrik_zink
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Make sure that the fields you are trying to retrieve are available?

Please check the document via transaction SCASE to see if the value is set. Have a look at Chris Solomon's blog [/people/christopher.solomon/blog/2009/09/28/hcm-processes-forms-making-the-case-for-case-management|/people/christopher.solomon/blog/2009/09/28/hcm-processes-forms-making-the-case-for-case-management] on how find data entries in SCASE .

2. Make sure that the returning parameter is compitable with your workflow container object?

If the value is set in SCASE, then doublecheck the data type used.

Hope it helps.