cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Collect -Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have BPM to collect the Idoc from SAP and send it.

I have a condtion in the loop for collecting 50 Idocs and sending to the traget system.

The scenario works fine If I receive the 100 Idocs, it will execute two send steps. If the number of Idcos is not a multiple of "50". then BPM needs to wait for the next batch of Idocs to process further, until the loop condtion triggers.

Can we have any steps in BPM which will address the below 2 requirments:

1. BPM should collect the 50 messages are sent it.

2 If the number of messages are not reached 50 after a period of time then also trigger the collected messages out.

Regards,

Sunil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Can we have any steps in BPM which will address the below 2 requirments:
1. BPM should collect the 50 messages are sent it.
2 If the number of messages are not reached 50 after a period of time then also trigger the collected messages out.

Did you check if combination of Payload & Time-Dependent pattern helps you?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/08/16163ff8519a06e10000000a114084/content.htm

Having the payload-dependent loop in a block with Deadline branch may solve your problem.....my understanding

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ..

I think it will solve the problem.

Do we have a option to collect the Idoc using sender CC in 7.1 and process the same using a Multi map?

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sender CC does not have an option till 7.1...but for 7.1 (or 7.0) Ehp1 there is an option for IDOC packaging specifically mentioned....however IDOC packaging is also available for lower versions....is it a n:1 scenario/ map.....may be you can check for IDOC packaging blog by Michal.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3417300)ID0881529750DB11586935923440626183End...

Regards,

Abhishek.