cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!!

I have a business scenario:I would like to give discount to customers.For a material , specific person or group should be eligible to give 10% discount and another senior person or group in the management should be eligible to give 15% discount for the same material and customer.

We have to achieve this having ONE discount condition type in pricing procedure .Kindly suggest .

Umesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

In customer master maintain the customer group

In Access Sequence take the customer goup for your discount condition and mainatian the records in Vk11 for your customer group specific discount then it will determine

Maintain record for Customer Group and Materil

If it wont work pls let me know

Thanks

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If I am correct you are looking for authorisation given to different users so that they can give discount as per their authorisation.

If this is the case please check the Note 105621.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possible by having two different Access Sequences for the two Groups, provided the Two Groups are there in the Field catalog and they need to be present in the Sales Order as a field.

Access Sequece 1: Group 1/ Material X / Customer Y ..... 10 % Discount

Access Sequece 2: Group 2/ Material X / Customer Y ..... 15 % Discount

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

It is possible if your requirement is 15%(not upto 15%) for some user group and 10% (not upto 10%) for another user group. Please clarify on this.

Thanks

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!!

its 15% and 10% only ...

thanks

umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

You can configure this by taking user parameters in access sequence (user parameters are contained in user master record - consult your basis/security team for more details). You need to consider two user parameters (one representing group with 15% another 10%). Put your access sequence with user group parameter 15% on top of access sequence with user group parameter 10%.

However user parameter is not part of standard list of allowed fields for access definition. For this you will have to use userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomk to populate user parameter (based on sy-username, it will read user master record for relevant user parameter) in pricing communication structure KOMK.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh

As per my knowledge will not be there. Any how you are saying that you had this scenario so I can tell you the alternative sol.

1. You are saying that the discount is applicable to the particular material & particular group.

Maintain the condition record to that particular group with Min-10% & Max-15%.

Remove the authorisation of 'VA02' to the user.

2.Provide the authorisation to the 'HOD' so that he can able to edit the discount in pricing procedure from 10%-15%

In this way your requirement will be fullfilled

Regards

Ravi Kumar.T.N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i believe this is not possible in standard. you have to define two condition types for the discount and specify lower and upper limits. then, in authorizations, assign only one condition type to each user.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your valueable suggestion .I want to use only one condition type.possible???

thanks,

umesh