Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful UI components

alejiandro_sensejl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

are there some known WDA components that can be used to improve the UI like ALV and Select Options?

Thanks in advance,

Alej

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

alejiandro_sensejl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

thanks for your quick responses!

Of course I've searched already via the Repository Infosystem and the Class Builder, but that's like looking for a needle in a haystack. Also I'm not looking for documentation on the default UI elements that are already available via the toolbox. I'm especially looking for WDA components that represent UI elements that are a little bit special and not available from the WDA layout editor like WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS and SALV_WD_TABLE.

I hope I could clarify my request.

Thanks again and best regards,

Alej

Former Member
0 Kudos

for Select Options , Refer : WDR_TEST_SELECT_OPTIONS component.

For ALV : WDT_ALV

In the ONline SAP help provided to you earlier, there also you can find the names of Standard Components for particular UIs.

alejiandro_sensejl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Saurav,

the components of ALV and Select Options are the only I know. I'm also not looking for examples for them, because we are already using them excessively. In the link you provided above I can only see the default UI elements from the toolbox or the element choice from the layout panel. Could you give me an example of an UI component you want to point out please?

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

For examples of all type of UI elements of webdynpro, you can refer to package SWDP_DEMO and SWDP_DEMO_TUTORIALS and find various example webdynpro components.

Priya

alejiandro_sensejl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello again,

I think the correct term for what I'm looking are useful Web Dynpro Component Usages and not just Components. Sorry for the confusion! Does someone have information about these?

Thanks and best regards,

Alej

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can refer to this link which explains in detail reg the UI elements and its properties.

Under each UI element the std WD comp as an example is mentioned for the refernce.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/d1/af8841349e1909e10000000a155106/frameset.htm]

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

go to SE80 , search the WD ABAP components with the name WDR_TEST*

u wud get couple of standard WD ABAP components :

rgds,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer Standard componnets :

WDR_TEST_UI_ELEMENTS