cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

In customer return scenario during Inspection i used inspection type as 06 lot generated. then i did inspection. But my client require stock posting. For that i assigned Inspection type 05 in material master and i deleted the inspection type 06. Is it right. If it is correct means after the return of material a lot will be generated for inspection.But its not happen. can any one help me in this regards and also guide me the steps by step procedure involved in customer return scenario.

awaiting for your reply.

Muthamil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Muthamill

Check for inspection type what is the usage and then update either the config or Inspection plan

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Muthamil

You wil get the movement type in the delivery document under goods movement data tab

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

I use Inspection Type 05 for customer return and change the movement as 655, then i created return delivery. Lot getting generated it is fine. But its not choosing the inspection plan usage 5. Lot Status is in CRTD CHCR. our client requirement they want to check the test certificate characteristics during return delivery inspection.Guide me.

Awaiting for your reply.

Muthamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check QCC3>inspec lot creation>inspection type>inspection type 05>check usage here .

You must create task list with same usage with prior date.

Then go to QA02>inspection specification>click on inspec.specification-->save.

check status as REL

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SPRO, assign inspection type '05' against the Delivery Category in Quality Inspection-Inspection Lot Creation-at Shipping Node.

After this you would be able to generate inspection lot.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

06 - Inspection type is not stock relevant and also it is not possible to change because it is SAP std.

1. If you want inspection for Customer with stock, active 05 - Inspection type in Material Master, and move the stock from customer return to QI by using MB1B

with Movement type 457 Stock transfer returns to QI. After that system will create the Inspection lot in 05 Inspection type.

2. If don't want stock for inspection and directly post to Unrestricted using MB1B with movement type 453 Transfer posting to returns from customer to Unrest.

Inspection type 05 is a stock relevant inspection type.

To use 05 you must assign the 05 inspection type to the delivery item in configuration.

Follow this path.

Tcode +++ vov6 +++(also check V0V8) --> there will be schedule line category DN.

go to details of DN.In Business data, check which movement type is assigned here.(Returns in MM)

I think in your case it will be 651.

Change it to 655 and try now.

hope it will work.

Regards

Sujit

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Muthamil

Let me know what is the movement type you are using for the same. ( is it 651)

Based on the movement type please check in config which inspection type is assigned

SPRO > QM > Quality Inspection > INspection lot creeation > Inspection for goods movement > Update control / origin for mvement type

If for a particular movement type 06 that means by activating 05 it will have no effect

Please check with 655 movement type it willhave stock psoting tab

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gajesh,

Thanks for your soon reply. where can i check the Movement type 651 for the return and also the movement type for particular movement type. Guide me.

Muthamil