cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing value from Webdynpro ABAP to Adobe form..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

In first view of web dynpro, im getting employee id as input and after clicking the create new button, an adobe form is called

to create the employee details ( in form i used the submit button and i stored the details ). so, in tat form i used the employee id as read only mode and it has to display the value which i given as input. But in tat form im not getting the value from web dynpro..

can anyone plz help me out for this..

Thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pradeep,

im not passing values b/w views but from web dynpro to interactive form(Adobe form)..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to set your values in Method->"wddomodify" of the View in which Adobe Form is present.

But as per you message, you told you will be entering a value in WebDynpro and then when clicking on Create new button then Adobe Form will be opened up. Can you tell whether you are using only one view or two views or more?

Regards

Pradeep Goli

NoJo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi ramesh,

on the first view there is the input field "employeeID", bound to the context of the view. is it linked to the context of the component controller and then to the second view or how do you pass the value to the context of the second view??

When you created the interactive form (out of the view?) you bound the datasource to some context node, be aware that the EmployeeId is part of that node and that the binding in the form works

br

Norbert

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to both of u.. i got the ouput.. As u said it was a binding problem..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to set your values in Method->"wddomodify" of the View in which Adobe Form is present. If you want to pass values from one view to another then check this link [Passing Local Parameters between views in an ABAP Web Dynpro Application|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/stage/PassingLocalParametersbetweenviewsinanABAPWebDynproApplication] or use Context declared in Component Controller.

Regards

Pradeep Goli