cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe forms in non editable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have developed ADOBE forms using T code SFP. And these forms are imported or called in ABAP Dynpro.I have checked the enabled property for forms as checked.

But still when I call ABAP web dynpro application the forms open but I cannot type in any field...it opens in Non editable

Please help.

Regards

Shakti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through this thread [The interactive forms become readonly from abap webdynpro ?|]

Don't create the forms from SFP Transaction and link them to WebDynpro. If you still want to do in that way then use the Interface as "XML", otherwise proceed from WebDynpro. Do have a look at the eLearning resources [SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/interactiveforms-elearning]

Regards

Pradeep Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for the answer. But i didnt what you wrote 'If you still want to do in that way then use the Interface as "XML", otherwise proceed from WebDynpro'.

Sorry I didnt get what do you mean by this.

Regards

Shakti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean to say that if you want to create Adobe Form from SFP Transaction and after that if you link that Form to WebDynpro then in SFP Transaction for the respective Adobe Form goto properties and goto interface by double clicking on that one or directly specify the relevant interface name in SFP Transaction press enter. Now in Interface goto properties and select the XML based interface. if you do in this way it will ask for the XML file. Specify the relevant XML file path. After that Create WebDynpro COmponent/Int. and link this Adobe Form. To say I have not worked on the way which I have specified here.

Regards

Pradeep Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for the help. But I was able to solve my problem by adding peice code in WDDOMODIFYVIEW method.

data: LR_INTERACTIVE_FORM type ref to CL_WD_INTERACTIVE_FORM,

LR_METHOD_HANDLER type ref to IF_WD_IACTIVE_FORM_METHOD_HNDL.

DATA get_elemment TYPE c.

check first_time = abap_true.

LR_INTERACTIVE_FORM ?= VIEW->get_element('FORM1').

LR_METHOD_HANDLER ?= LR_INTERACTIVE_FORM->_METHOD_HANDLER.

LR_METHOD_HANDLER->SET_LEGACY_EDITING_ENABLED( abap_true ).

WHERE 'FORM1' is the ID of the form.

Regards

Shakti