cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity confiramtion : External and Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

The External and service activities are carried out by procurement functions.

It means, as soon as GR is done for Ext activity, it is understood that activity is completed, but why the automaitc confirmation document is not created?

Similary a specific internal activity is meant for procurement of a component. In such case can we get automatic conformation of activity at GR.GI?

warm regards

ramSiva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please chekc out below SAP Note.

Note 696362 - Exit: Availability control for valuated goods receipts

Note 447102 - Availability control messages for goods movements

Note 46209 - No availability control for goods receipts ( is more relevent for your case )

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin

Thanks for your response.

In fact, i am not looking for budget availability control.

The confirmation doc indicates the completion or partial completion of internal activity.

In case of external activity, as soon as GR is done, how to ensure that the activity is conformed?

I think, whether internal or external, the activity to be confirmed. (for assessing the forecast)

Please comment

warm regards

ramSiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know confirmation relates only to Internal Activities and there is no such thing as confirmation for an External Activity. If you are using the External activity for procurement processes i think GR is the final process of completion.

However in the activity detail screen under the additional data tab page you can see a field called Confirmation. I could not explore much on that. Maybe you can check that.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul

I could see the field 'confirmation'. A doc number is created at the time of maintaining activity irrespective of category of activity.

As far as external activities are concerned, after partial completion, i wish to specify the forecast date when the activity may get completed. This is possible with internal activitiy.

warm regards

ramSiva

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are right, I have taken your question in different perspective.

Regards

Nitin P.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Confirmation can be done to external activity / service activity also. Check settings in OPSU. But the confirmation of external activity / Service activity is not related to Service acceptance or doing MIGO.

Answers (0)