cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trace the missing authorizations using NWBC at object level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In SAP R/3 any authorization issue can be tracked down till authorization object level using SU53 tcode and ST01 tcode.

1 - I have a super user who has all the roles in Solution manager system and test user which I created with just 1 role Incident management role. But when I login with Super user ID I can see in tcode (WDY_APPLICATION - Incident Management ) I have 4 tabs (Overview,Messages,Reports and Queries) but when I execute the same tcode using test ID I can only see Overview and Messages tab. Report and Query tab were missing . Please advice on how to trace the missing authorizations using NWBC at object level? or how to solve this issue......

2 - How to add a Web dynpro Transaction code (example WDY_APPLICATION - Incident Management )while building a role in PFCG?

Thanks

LAK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Rajesh_Naik
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am facing the same problem in my customer system too. I am able to access everything from my user ID which has SAP_ALL access, but not with the users having limited access. Are there any specific authorization objects or user parameters to be maintained for NWBC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can anyone please help me with my questions.

In addition here are few more info that I need

How to bring in the new authorizations without logiing off and logging in back in NWBC ( Equivalent to Menu-->Refresh in SAP GUI)

Thanks

LAK