Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am looking for a bapi which performs the same functionality as Tcode fpe1 (post document in FICA).

Is there a general procedure on how to go about searching for a Bapi which corresponds to a particular transaction or object.

Regards

MM

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

run thru ur transaction ...get the program name and goto -> attributes ...get the package name and

then open se37..press f4...click on information system...enter the package it'll list u all the bapis...else u can also make use of sap applications...

reward points if it helps

gunjan

0 Kudos

Thanx for ur quick responses guys .. I used ganjan 's idea and it's very helpful.

venkat_o
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello MM ,

U can do one thing for this T.code FB01(Document post).

<b>1</b>. Go to T.code BAPI.

<b>2</b>. T.code is related to FICO. Check under

Financial accounting and Controlling.

Sure u will get BAPI there for this T.code.

<b>Thanks,

Venkat.O</b>

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thsi might help.......

get the busines object for the TCode or application -> Go to SWO1 -> in the method section you can get aBAPI information that does the similar job

Hope it helps

Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u plesase tell me the details. Whats the tcode?

Is it a GL/AP/AR module?

Regards,

Bharadwaj

0 Kudos

Did you try BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST?

Regards,

Suresh Datti

0 Kudos

The Tcode is fpe1.. is part of FICA( Financial Accounting and Contract Accounts) in IS Utilities..I did manage to find the BAPI name(BAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_CREATE) for posting documents in FICA using gunjan's idea..

Thanks all for your help.

Regards

MM