Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material master creation problem in sales org views

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have faced problem while creating material master

In mm01 >then select the org views basic data1&2 , sales org data1&2, purchaing, accounting and costing views >thanclick org levels> here enter the plant , stor loc, sales org & dist.chanel >then enter fill the all fields and save this is original procedure

but problem occured at ... in org levels without dist.chan ( only enter plant ,sales org stor loc ) also system goes to sales org data-2

in our development system .. in select sales org 1& 2 ... system should ask sales ogr &dist,chanel at org ..level scren ..if we does't ente dist.ch .. system does't allow the material master...actually like this in production system also worked earler....but now our production system not worked like this procedure ...

pls ..guide me to solve this issue any one

regards

sesidhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OVXK tcode and check whether the Distribution Channel is assigned to your Sales Organisation ?

Then goto OVX6 tcode and check for the Sales Org. & Distribution Channel combination assignment to the Plant.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we have 1 sales org ,4 dist.chanel and 1 plant

4 distbution channels are also assigned to sales org and plant

but problem is ..when create material amster ...if select the select views sales orgdata 1,2 and sales gnerael plant data

than press enter ... here system ask the palnt (mandatory), sales org(mandatory) and dist channel9optional).in production sysstem....

plant 1000

sale org zosd

DC .........(BLANK)

IF press enter system allow to ... sales org data 2

if DC ....(BLANK) System does 't allow to next screen sales org data 2

how can i change this optional to mandatory in DC

Answers (0)