cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing GL account in sales order transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created a sales document and when I save the document I found GL account missing in my incompletion log. I have checked that I have a condition type that I don't want to post its amount to accounting so I didn't maintain account key for that condition type, but when I checked to : Environment --> Analysis --> Account Determination.. It seems like the system is looking for account determination for that condition type.

Could you please help me how to make this condition type doesn't need account determination ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If that condition type is taken into consideration in the calculation of Net value, then it must be posted to Accounting in appropriate G/L account , like other condition type.

If that condition type is nottaken into consideration in Net value calculation, then you can mark the condition type as "Statistical" in the Pricing Procedure. Now, system will not give you any error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I have mark the condition type as statistical and there are no error in account determination anymore.

But, now the net value is always 0. Could you please advice what is needed to set other condition type to be calculated as net value?

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use user exit under SDVFX004 and supress account determination for that condition type.

Else try making that condiiton type Statistical in pricing procedure.

try and revert