cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IM34 PM orders planned cost are not rolled up

Former Member

Please I need a help in this issue:

I used transaction IW34 to roll up plan values from appropiation request (CO and PM orders and PS Projects)

Although the message states Rollup of plan values for GROUP001/2009 Investment Program was carried out. I cannot see the PM order plan value in the IM report using transaction IM36.

I only can see the plan values for the Project (Project profile 9001 Invest.project line-item settl.Europe) and the order type IM01 (Invst.Measure-Line Itm Settlmnt CoCd1000)

Appropiation request type for the CO and PM orders are Orders as Investment Measures and the Appropiation request type for the Projects as Investment Measures.

The plant maintenance order type is PM07 ( Investment Order)

where is the problem?

could you give me some hints or suggestions?

Regards,

Rafael Di Giovanni T

0 Kudos

Hello, Rafael, did you find a solution for your problem? I am having the same problem here. Thank you, Patricia.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

I'm not sure it will help, but please check transaction OPSV - Define Order Value Updating for Orders for Projects. The tick marks should be marked if you want to see the planned costs of PM orders in project planned costs. If you change it in customizing, you need to rebuilt the database in CJEN, so that the standard reports show the updated values.

Cheers, Aleksandra