cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Sales Order to Use

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a business requirement where I need to assign (or sell) the material to the sales engineer before it is sold to customer. The process has to be first sell to sales engineer at cost plus freight price and make deliver to him. He will sell to customer and then bill customer at sale price. Could you please suggest me the document flow and document types to use.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You first need to use internal order to sell to the engineer. Here the price will be cost plus shipping. If you don't have internal order already set up in the system, then you will need to set it up. Then the engineer can create anormal OR order to sell it to the customer. Hope thi shelps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please let me know the order type to use. Can I use the item category TAN?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Internal Orders these are the order types you can have.

ZCAR Capital Appropriation Request

ZOAR Operating Expense Appropriation Request

ZRAR Restructuring Appropriation Request

Good Luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should use consignment Stock Process.

Consignment Fill Up process is similar to yours where Goods are delivered to the customer end (your Sales Engineer) but will remain as the property of the company till they are actually sold to customer.

Doc Type i s CF

Use VOV8 to create sales doc type.

you can browse more stuffs in Consignment Stock Process and see, it might help you.

Thanks,

Sugauli