cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement Type 101 K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a question regarding movement type 101 K. Currently we are trying to do vendor consignments and I have came across few documents stating to do a movement 101 K when doing MIGO. I do get an erro message stating that Movement type 101 k is not planned. My question is in the drop down list for movement types, am I suppose to see 101, 101 K for special stock indicator? I do see 201 K, 501 K and etc... But for 101 I do not see one for 101 K. Is this movement type setup by default? If not how can I setup movement 101 K? Please advise.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating PO itself you are selecting the Item Catagory "K"

In MIGO when you select the "material Documens" with reference to "Purchase order" -->"K" flows from PO.

that is a reason when you arw doing it manually System Gives error "Not planned" as 101 without PO or any other reference not possible.

so infornt of 101 K is not given in MIGO as it flows from PO

201 or 501 you can do independent of any reference.so K is valid

Regards

Sujit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you guys for helping me out. I have one more question regarding the vendor. It might be a silly question, but I just want to understand the whole process. In order to recieve the material in the inventory as vendor consignment, do we have to create a purchase requisition(PR), then a consignment purchase order (PO), then do a MIGO with 101 K will that create any accounting document once receiving the material? We also purchase the consignment material and then sell that material to our customers. Do we use movement type 411 K to transfer posting consignment to own? Will that create any accounting documents or will hit any G/L accounts? Once again I really appreciate all of you helping me out on this process.

Thank you,

Nav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

do we have to create a purchase requisition(PR), then a consignment purchase order (PO), then do a MIGO with 101 K will that create any accounting document once receiving the material?

Yes as this is from an External source you have to create a Purchase order & then MIGO for the same.Creating PR is SPRO setting whether directly create PO or always with reference to PR.

MIGO must be done in order to get payment to vendor & exice etc.

Do we use movement type 411 K to transfer posting consignment to own? Will that create any accounting documents or will hit any G/L accounts?

In OMJJ check the entry in account grouping tab against the 411K.

Check account assignment

Indicates that the account assignment is checked.

If this indicator is set, the system checks whether a G/L account or an account assignment has been specified on the item screen. If so, the system copies this data to the posting line.

If this indicator is not set, the system always uses the G/L accounts or account assignments determined automatically.

means G/L account is hit when you are transfer posting consignment to own.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can set up movement type settings in transaction OMJJ

Regards