SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI 832-Sales/pricing catalogue from vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are setting up sales/price catalogue interface from our vendors to SAP through EDI 832. I'm new to Retail and wanted to know the process of once we receive the 832 idoc from them what are the follow up documents that idoc generates in SAP and what would be the follow up steps in SAP? Also, do we have to send back anything to the Vendors once we receive 832 or we directly send the PO to vendors?

Should i be using idoc PRICAT01 or Pricecatalogue02 idoc? I'm not sure what is the difference?

-Aditi

2 REPLIES 2

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use PRICAT01 IDOC for sales/ and prices catalog if you want to test which type of fallow up documents are generated during inbound processing of IDOC go to WE19 (test tool for IDOC ) keep IDOC type PRICAT01 and feed all required filed and use inbound function module " IDOC_INPUT_PRICAT"

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

What is the difference between the transaction WWM1 and PRICAT. One seems to be a product catalog and other seems to be a price catalog.What is their purpose?

Regards,

Aditi.