cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Determination in Outbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am hoping that someone can provide some standard solution to me.

We are manufacturing within a MTO scenario using batch managment on the finished goods. Our final deliveries for a single sales order may have many seperate batches when complete. We would like to create the outbound delivery as soon as the first batch is completed manufacturing so we can be begin the delivery functions around picking/packing/transport planning.

We have batch determination set up so that the MTO batchs will be copied into the delivery batch split without much interaction for users.

After the first batch is complete and the delivery is already created a subsequent batch is received into stock. How can i automatically update the outbound delivery with additional batches?

Is there any standard program to assist or would i need to create a custom program which selects each open delivery and re-execute batch determation to select any new batchs?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, alan.

at the bottom of the outbound delivery processing screen there should buttons for batch determination. highlight the line item and click on the batch split button. on the next screen you could re-determine batch determination.

since the scenario is MTO, the system will source from sales order stocks.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, but I am aware of the standard process to do the batch determination. What i am looking for is a back ground process to automate the process after delivery has been created as new batches are received into stoc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

have you found a solution to your query. I too am facing the same problem, can you please help me if your problem has been solved.

regards,

udaynath.