Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redetermine Pricing Type in Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

ear Experts,

We are on ECC 603

Copy control the pricing type used is 'C'( Copy manual Condition , redetermine others), when billing is created reference to outbound delivery.

My requirement is that during billing for certain Condition types, I need to change the pricing type to 'D' copy without redtermining. Which means I donot want to reprice in the billing.

Is there any way to meet this requirement. I have check the user exit RV61AFZA having to forms:

FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_RULE &

FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_COPY.

I would be interested to know how this has been coded to meet the requirement. Coding displayed will be of great help to implement.

E.g : In the sales order the rate for pricing condition Z008 which is the discount condition having rate 10 % for the certain quantity of volume uplifted.

During billing due to split used, as the quantity gets reduced , the discount rate changes to 7%.

I donot want to change the discount condition from 10% to 7%, but remain as 10% irrespective of change in quantity.

Is there any other exit or Badi that can help me to meet this requirement.

Appreciate for the quick solution, point assured.

Regards

Casimer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can consider the following but not sure how far this is feasible as I am not clear on the process as to why there is such a requirement.

a) Create a new item category copying the exiting one in VOV7

b) Assign this item category to your sale order in VOV4

c) Maintain copy control VTFL with this new item category for the combination of your delivery type and billing type and there you can maintain "G" for the field "Pricing type". Of course, you should have a new billing type which can be created in VOFA

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The solution given by Matt will not help as this is to change the calculation type of the condition during billing.

I am looking into changing the Pricing type during billing i.e as per standard config, my pricing type is C , but for a certain condition, during billing I want to change it to G or any other pricing type.

Regards

Casimer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

USEREXIT_CHANGE_PRICING_RULE (Module pool SAPMV61A, Include MV61AFZA) You can use this user exit to change the pricing type that has been predefined in the copying control table in billing.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Casimer,

In Form USEREXIT_PRICING_COPY for cond type Z008 try this:

IF KONV-KSCHL = 'Z008'.

KONV-KSTEU = 'D'.

endif.

For further detailed information on how these userexits work refer to OSS note 24832. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check below link. This contains all SD USer exits,

I hope you can find a one for your requirement.

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/SDUserexits

Best regards,

Anupa