cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero confirmed quantity in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In a sales order, there is a material for which confirmed quantity is zero in the schedule lines.

I checked the stock in MMBE, there is around 46 qty in unrestricted.

Still confirmed qty is zero. Order is not processed since many days.

I cant figure out why this is happening.

Am I missing something?

Please guide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

there are many reasons why the quantity has not been confirmed.

if credit management is active, check if the order has been blocked for credit.

also check the strategies (MRP views) for the material. if planning is active, you may need to run MRP.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I checked the article in MMBE for respective storage bin and enogh stock is there.

Item is relevant for delivery. There is no delivery or any other block in sales order.

Still, schedule line is not meeting.

Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

if the order is blocked for credit, you will not see this in the delivery block. look at the status tab of the order header and see if this is blocked. or, you can use VKM1 to check if the order is blocked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JY,

No. Order is not blocked for credit.

I checked as per your instructions.

Can there be anything else I am missing?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check at the sales order -> item level -> Schedule lines tab.

There is a box Fixed date and Qty. If this box is checked also, then the system will not confirm if the requested delivery date is not meted out by the result of the availability check date. Just uncheck the box and re-run the avaialbity check. The system can confirm the quantity.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay Guys.

I tried to simulate this order in quality server and found that the system is giving error "Product allocation check found changes to the confirmation". Now, I am wondering again how to tackle this error.

Any suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

this means that product allocation is active in your system (QAS). even if there are stocks existing, but the allocated quantity to your sold-to's order is limited or non-existing, then you cannot confirm sales order.

you have several options:

1. increase the sold-to's allocated quantity, if the previous allocation has already been reached

2. if sold-to's allocation has still not been reached, and stocks have already been allocated to other sold-tos, increase overall stock availability (but this is easier said than done)

3. deactivate product allocation, re-run availability check (or re-enter items in order) to confirm quantities

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JY,

Would you please let me know how should I check whether how much qty is allocated to respective sold to party?

Tcode or menu path please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to T.code Se16 and put the structure name S140 and press enter, put the customer name there and see how much qty has been allocated to him

Hope this helps

Chandra Kiran

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to MD04, key in the material code and delivering plant and execute. There check what is the stock showing in blue colour. To that extent, your order quantity would be confirmed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

New qty has been added in the stock and order qty got confirmed in order. Thanks for all your support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the stock is in right storage bin or not?

If it is not in the right storage bin then uou can add the stock by yourself. t-Code MB1c.

After adding it go to VA02, open same order and click Item availability and give the date and quantity and save it.

2nd.

This material might have been blocked for delivery so you can open the order using va02 and see if it has some delivery block or not in sales area tab.

3rd.

Go to MMO2 , give your material no and see if the material is set for delivery or not.

Good luck!

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in t.code MD04 whether that stock is allocated to any other delivery or not.

If it is batch managed then check the status of the batch using t.code MSC2N. If the batch is restricted, then based on your ATP settings, this may not be considered.

You may also need to check safety stock field in the material master (t.code MM02/MM03), MRP2 view. If any value is set and if the stock is below the safety stock ,then the system can't confirm the sales order quantity.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the schedule line dates and the delivery processing dates. Check if the item is relevant for delivery in customizing.

santana