cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display variant partner selection during sales order entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VA01 when you have multiple ship to parties, you will get the following popup:

(please be aware there are some popups on this host, I unfortunately can not use a cleaner one)

http://img145.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85943_partner_122_3lo.jpg

Now we need to change the layout of this because we need to have the city in front of it. When right click you can modify the layout but no option to change.

How can we make a variant for this. The default 000_SAP is also different when you choose it, so maybe I miss the steps.

We are on 46c by the way.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

martin_schlegel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Peters,

there is another SAP Note, Note 302835. It says you need to maintain the parameter 'SD_VARIANT_MAINTAIN' in you user profile.

Here is a small excerpt form the note:

To correct the problem, proceed as follows:

Transaction SU01: Enter your user name and click 'Change'.

(or use Transaction SU3)

Switch to the tabstrip for the tab 'Parameter'

Maintain 'SD_VARIANT_MAINTAIN' as the parameter and 'A' as the value. To make these settings for all users, you may have to have administrator rights. However, each user can create this parameter himself (without administrator rights) in Transaction SU3.

Save these settings.

(I needed to log of and log on again.)

Now go to Transaction VA01/VA02 and enter a sold-to party/ship-to party to which several partners of the same partner function are allocated so that the dialog box appears.

Move the mouse cursor to the dialog box and press the right mouse button. A menu is displayed.

From the context menu, you should now be able to create and save your ALV variant as usual.

Please let me know if you have further problems.

Kind regards

Martin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

Thank you for the feedback. In the meantime I already discovered that note 302835 did the trick. Sorry for not updating the thread. The 000_SAP variant link has to be made to get the correct display.

Kasper

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client has a similar problem. We are use ECC6.0,

I'd read the sap notes: 302835,

but when I move the cursor to the dialog box and click the right mouse button,

there's no menu displayed.

So I can't found the variant 000_SAP,

Is this function only available in the version 46B?

Thanks.

martin_schlegel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Peters,

if you are on 4.6c, the SAP Note 312815 - "ALV lists suddenly without variants" could help.

The note says:

Symptom

After you import R/3 Support Package SAPKH40B44 or SAPKH45B23, in all lists (order monitor, contact monitor, list of deliveries), the display variants are missing. You can also no longer select the initial variants.

Cause and prerequisites

The problem is caused by an error in Note 210427 or in SAPKH40B44 or SAPKH45B23.

Solution

This is corrected with the attached advance correction or with the next R/3 Support Package.

Please let me know if this helped or if you found another solution.

Kind regards

Martin