Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in creating Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have 3 Document types ZS01,ZS02 and ZS03 for creating <b>Sales Order</b>. We have written one program to create Sales Order for document type 'ZS01'.

Our requirement is ,we should allow to create sales order of doc.type ZS01 <b>thru that 'z' program only</b>,we should not use ZS01 type to create sales order via VA01.So, we have restricted sales order creation using 'ZS01' thr' VA01 by authorisation profile.So in my 'z' program i couldn't call VA01 to create sales order.So I tried using BAPI,it is giving me the error <b>"No maintenance authorization for document type ZS01".</b>

Please guide or suggest me some alternative method to create sales order.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudipto.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudipto,

There is no direct method of by passing a role, but u can try creating sales order thru FM BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 with reference to a SO that is already created with ZSO1, or you might call the Z report program internally from ur program to create the SO.

Hope that helps

Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudipto,

You cannot bypass authorization of profiles... Instead of handling it via authorization profiles, why dont you implement user exit like CHECK_VBAK... where you check the program name / T Code and according to that, vaildate your Order Type.

Regds

Sandip

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked user exit CHECK_VBAK....I really new to <b>form kind of user exits</b>.Just give me some hints, how to create it.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudipto.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is that we need to get access key from marketplace to modify <b>MV45AFZZ</b> where the User Exits Forms are available or some otherway?

Please help me .

Thanks & Regards,

Sudipto.