Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Education SAP Security Administrator

sebastian_konrad
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello together,

i have some question about education in the world of SAP.

I have visit the course ADM100, ADM940, ADM950 and ADM960 and now iam looking for more courses.

Do you know what course is good for an administrator (SAP Security, Authorisations, Auditing etc.)

Iam looking for some new courses but i cant find some. I dont know other companys which offers courses.

I hope you can help me.

Thank you very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are looking at SAP Security 7.0 Certification, then you also need to have a overview of SAP GRC tools which are part of curriculum.

Iu2019ll suggest getting HR940 for learning/ understanding HR Security and BW365 for BW Security Authorizations.

Overall ADM940 and ADM950 cover the basics of SAP Security Authorization concepts thoroughly whereas ADM960 deals with the other security aspects like SSO, Encryption and Network security.

Please note that all these books are patented material and SAP is solely owns them and can not be shared legally.

<removed_by_moderator>

Regards

Suhas

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Nov 10, 2009 3:03 PM

4 REPLIES 4

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

[ADM 955|http://www.sap.com/services/education/catalog/searchcourse.epx?context=%5b%5bADM955%7c%7c%7c%7c%7c%7c%7c%5d%5d%7c] may be a good one.

I believe this thread will get better (more useful) response in the Netweaver forum...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moved to security forum...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are looking at SAP Security 7.0 Certification, then you also need to have a overview of SAP GRC tools which are part of curriculum.

Iu2019ll suggest getting HR940 for learning/ understanding HR Security and BW365 for BW Security Authorizations.

Overall ADM940 and ADM950 cover the basics of SAP Security Authorization concepts thoroughly whereas ADM960 deals with the other security aspects like SSO, Encryption and Network security.

Please note that all these books are patented material and SAP is solely owns them and can not be shared legally.

<removed_by_moderator>

Regards

Suhas

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Nov 10, 2009 3:03 PM

0 Kudos

If you have them do not read the books but attend the courses.

A lot of info is given by the instructor