cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete request from PSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where I have to delete the previous request from PSA before I load the data next time to BW.

The ETL frequecny is 8 hrs. This means for every 8 hrs I will load the data to BW using Process chain and for each cycle of loading I have to delete previous PSA request.

I checked the option of using "Delete PSA Request" in process chain but there is no option for deleting the requests in hrs.

Can anybody help me.

Thanks in advance.

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit

You can create a process chain with the process "Delete PSA Request" and schedule it every 8 hours

Good luck

Ioan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Is it 'delete previous request from PSA' or 'delete previous request from the data target'?

Just wish to confirm.

If it is indeed the latter..I suggest u do not delete the previous request that is just 8 hrs old.

If the previous request has failed,and u couldnt repair it within the short time of 8 hrs(what if it abends at odd hour),then u will have issues reloading it as the next request will kick off automatically and will delete the (failed) request from PSA before it goes to load.

Maybe u could have plan like 'delete requests from PSA older than 5 days..'

cheers,

Vishvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

If you want delete the request from PSA on a regular schedule if think the best way is to include ABAP program where you delete the request from PSA and once successful trigger the next load.

Hope this helps...

Best Regards,

DMK

*Assign points if this serves your purspose...