SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU-Migration field STREETCODE in PARTNER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have used via KSM object ADRSTREET for BUS020_DI-STREETCODE field.

Even though the field STREET is not generated, I still get the following error "Required field Street has no entry" Message no. R1304

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Regards

Roula

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Roula,

In the end the problem is that the direct input modules for the ZAV (central address management) ignores the STREETCODE field contents if the STREET field is not filled. This means that the STREET field remains obligatory. This is also according to the customizing setting in the BDT.

I suggest the following solution: Add the following post-processing code for the BUT020 structure:

SELECT street FROM ADRSTREETT into $S$-street
                       WHERE langu = sy-langu
                           AND country = $S$-country
                           AND strt_code = $S$-streetcode.

This little piece of coding will fill the STREET field and resolve your problem.

On the other hand I don't understand why it is not possible to transfer the street name in the import file ...

Kind regards,

Fritz

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

since I am facing a very similar problem, I wonder whether you have already a solution that you could share with us in the forum, regarding the STREET_CODE.

Thank you in advance and regards,

Bou.Lis

0 Kudos

Hi Bou.Lis,

unfortunately, I haven't find a solution yet. I've used table TEMKSV to overcome the issue for the time being, but I really have to make the automatic way work.

Regards

Roula

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Roula,

In the end the problem is that the direct input modules for the ZAV (central address management) ignores the STREETCODE field contents if the STREET field is not filled. This means that the STREET field remains obligatory. This is also according to the customizing setting in the BDT.

I suggest the following solution: Add the following post-processing code for the BUT020 structure:

SELECT street FROM ADRSTREETT into $S$-street
                       WHERE langu = sy-langu
                           AND country = $S$-country
                           AND strt_code = $S$-streetcode.

This little piece of coding will fill the STREET field and resolve your problem.

On the other hand I don't understand why it is not possible to transfer the street name in the import file ...

Kind regards,

Fritz