Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What is main difference between below two certificates:

1) SAP Certified Solution Consultant Financials - Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 2005 and

2) SAP Certified Application Associate - Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4

As there is Associate level is avaialbe in first exam , then what is exact diffenrece and which one is Better.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zubin,

I am suppose to appear for the FI certification with course code C_TFIN52_05(ECC 6.0) and I am following two materials TFIN50 and TFIN52.Please tell me,whether,there are any version specific materials availabe.like TFIN50(Ecc 5.0/Ecc 6.0).

Thank you

Partha

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, these are the only 2 materials to be studied for the exam. So the total is 4 books. (2 of each - TFIN50 & TFIN52)

Moreover, your will be given online access to solution manager (SM001) by your certification / training provider. Solution Manager carries 5% of your exam. So go though that too. No book is available freely for solution manager. And also, do not ask for it here.

All the best for the exam!!

Rgds,

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much

Regards

Partha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Nagendra,

Good Day to you,,

This is KK from Malaysia first of all Congrates for your exam finish. can i have your e ma il id i have some doubts to ask you for exam preparation.

Thanks in advance,

KK.

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nagendra and Surya

This is interesting. I just went through the SAP website and this is what I think of these 2 courses.

Both courses concentrate mainly on TFIN 50 and TFIN52. (SAP FI ECC 6.0)

But the second one (EhP4) contains additional courses of TERP01, TERP02 and TERP21.

These additions are nothing but short e-learning courses which help you learn the technical aspects of NetWeaver too.

Also, to make it clear, both these certifications are at the 'Associate' level. So they are at par.

Thus to coclude, EhP4 concentrates more on the latest Enhancement Package of SAP ERP 6.0 and thus has a different certification altogether.

I suggest you visit these pages -

http://www1.sap.com/asia/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=%5b%5bC_TFIN...

http://www1.sap.com/asia/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=%5b%5bC_TFIN...

Also, inquire about the same at the SAP partner institutes in your area/country.

All the best! Hope this helps!

Regards

Z

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Zubin,

Today I completed my certification and got 70%

by the way any idea how many days it will take to get certificate....

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Congratulations Nagendra!!

I know how it feels to clear it!

My certificate came in 45 days.

Generally 2 months is the waiting period.

Have fun!

Regards

Z

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagendra,

Congratulation

I am going for certification on DEC 09.

Could you please share your ideas and experiences with me.

I have some doubts abt the exam.

1.What is the exam booking code you written ?

2.What material you red for the exam?

3.How much time taken for preparation?

4.what sylabus you prepared?

5.Could you please share you experience with me.

This is very useful to me .

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

1.What is the exam booking code you written ?

C_TFIN52_05

2.What material you red for the exam?

I prepared TAF140, honestly I don't know the difference between TAF140 and TFIN52.

3.How much time taken for preparation?

It's depend..I did't took any training so I prepare for two months.

4.what sylabus you prepared?

as mentioned in

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=%5b%5bC_TFIN52_05%...

5.Could you please share you experience with me.

As I clear my exam I can say it is very easy...but honestly it depend on preparation..Question and options are very straight only you need to identify correctly and if you miss one option then you will loose marks

Good thing in new pattern is for multiple choices it clearly states how many correct answers are there so it will help for elimanate options.

Prepare well in New GL , Asset Accounting and Solution manager.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Zubin,

I want to ask you what is passing percentage for SAP FI certification and where can I get material for that?

Could you please guide how to prepare for certifrication?

Looking forward to hear from you

Regards

Vrushali

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vrushali

I understand you are new to this forum / SDN.

Please search through this forum. I have mentioned every minute detail about the certification. Search for FI Certification

Also, material will be provided by the Authorised Training Center ONLY once you have registered for the FI module course / certification with them.

If any another query which is not answered, please open a new thread.

All the best!

Rgds

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zubin,

Thanks for your reply.

Regards

Vrushali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nagendra,

I want to take certification without training.

Is it necessary to have SAP fi experience , in order to write the exam without training?

Thanks

Monak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nagendra,

Can i plz get your email address? need a lot of info since i am very new to this forum and website. i dont even know how to send you a private msg. tried but couldn't find any link or button. I just read that u did your certification in SAP FI. I really need your useful insight. my email is: <removed by moderator- you may add email to your business card if you want to make it accessible>

Regards,

Umar

Message was edited by: Marilyn Pratt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Same question i have to ask .

Please give your valuable information.

Regards

Surya