cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing cannot be created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i am facing a problem when doing billing if i want to save the billing document systems says " Accounting document cannot be generated " and it says

" Reconcil.acct is missing in master record; correct master record 'Message no. F5144"

I have checked my customer master also and i have even asked my FI to create a new reconcilation account and i have created a new test customer but i am still getting the same error.

i have check two or three threads regarding this in SDN but i cudn't able to solve the problem . dear SDN's kindly give me the solution for this or if this error is posted in SDN kindly give me the link for it

thanks and regards,

kumaresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I found this thread on the SDN Forum. I searched it in google with the "SAP Message no. F5144"

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I followed the thread but i coudn't able to infer from the thread can u please guide me further . because this error msg is coming after test some 500 billing document has been generated in the development . I dont know where the error is triggering from

thanks

kumaresh

jason_barton
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Kumaresh,

Think the more important flag here is "Recon. account for acc" on the Control Data tab in FS00 for your account. Is that set to D for Customers? Other thing to consider is what do you have in the "Tax category" flag on the Control Data tab? Please elaborate when you have a moment.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the Reconcillation .account for account type as been set " D for customers " and tax category is set to " +" already, apart from this is there any other change to be done . but still the error is throwing

regards

kumaresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was a user exist problem which was activated to check whether to have order number to be populated during finance posting . so that was creating the problem .. and when the user exist was removed the billing was working fine

thanks for your replies

kumaresh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check Customer Master Data, Check in Company Code view & Recon A/C field.

It might help you to solve this problem.

Thanx

-Chinna

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Kindly seek the help of FICO guys and check whether the G/L account (recon account) that you want maintained in Customer master record is a reconsilation account in the t-code "FS00" and also ensure that automatic posting is checked.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

ya i have checked the gl account in fs00 and its is reconcilation account only ... but the post automatically is not ticked ? should i asked my FI consultant to tick it

regards

kumaresh