cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No bdoc generated after change in business partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SolMan Experts,

I'm new to the SolMan, so excuse me in advance if my question are self explainign case.

Currently I'm working on a project to enable service processes reporting (generated in SolMan) in SAP BW.

But I met problems before I could realy start with reporting.

My prblem is that the data is not correctly send from SolMan to BW. I have following situation:

I have intialized upload to SAP BW. After this I expect to see all changes made to i.e. business partner (that's on master data side) or service process (that's on transactional data side) to been seen in SAP BW. But this is not the case.

So, i have started to investiage it and compare versus a CRM system (which is working properly).

The first difference that I have seen is the bdoc.

In crm system if I change business partner a bdoc is generated, what i san see in transaction smw01.

In the solution manager if I change the bpartner, no bdoc appears in smw01.

My assuption is there should be a bdoc. so, there is something wrong in SolMan.

So, can anybody explain to me:

- should be there an bdoc visible in smw01 after I change business partner

- how to find out what is the reason for missing bdoc in SolMan

Any help appreciated.

BR,

pawel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no replies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawel,

one reason could actually be the status profile currently used for transaction type SLFN (or others like SDCR, SDHF). Distribution is probably prohibited there. Check in transaction CRMBS02, select the corresponding status profile (presumably Zxxxxxxx), then double click on the statuses to see if distribution is forbidden or not. Nevertheless, if forbidden, don't just change it but contact your Solution Manager responsible first as activation might have other consequences (messages getting stuck etc.).

Cheers,

Andy