cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matrix analytics in PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a network activity that is processed by different work centers.

For example SAP blueprint activity is performed by the Finance team (Work Center), P2P, Sales & Distribution team.

Same for Testing activity and so on.

I do not want to split the same activity per team (Work Center), but require the team information to be visible in the matrix reporting.

Another option would be to manage it as one Work Center, but then how to segregate between different workstreams?

Thank you for your input!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can set up activity elements under a network activity and assign different work centres to each activity element

or you can set up different activities for different work centres

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, for consistency reasons I do not want to get down to activity elements, as everything in CATS is now managed at activity level. Let us assume there is just one work center, but there is a business requirement to report its resources splitted by sub-team. Is there any additional field that can bring in such additional dimention for analysis?

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Capacity category is there but you can mention only two capacity category per work center. And assign the resources to capacity category .

WIth Regards

Nitin P.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could use activity type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Activity type handles the rate, that is employee specific and not a workstream. Capacity category is Person, while we got about 5-6 workstreams.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

activity type can also be used as a workstream