cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

supplementary invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are able to generate one supplementary invoices for a list of F2 invoices. But what are the configuration required to be done for the system to take into consideration the customer return invoices (credit note - RE).

i.e. can the system reduce the number of rejections (qty and value) from F2 invoices and raise one supplementary invoice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am implemented Supplementary Invoice scenario in Automobile company.

In this case i have to generate supplementary invoice against some rate change in customer PO.

In that case i have generate Supplementary invoice wrt order(Order related billing ) and then we generate Excise invoice for the same.

Thanks,

PM

0 Kudos

Pooja,

You can use a 'Invoice Correction Request' order type (type RK) with reference to the existing billing document. It can be used for either a price adjustment up or down or can be a complete or partial reversal of the line items on the existing billing document with the adjusted prices for those same line items.

Let me know if this gives some direction to your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My required in with automatic creation of supplementray invoice using VFRB. I would like to know how to handle invoices of RE type.