cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EC-PCA FI DATA TRANSPORT ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI EVERYONE!

How can i transport some fi documents which debit and crebit is coustomer account or vendor account data to PCA?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhou,

There is user exists that you can use to change the Profit center depending on your criteria.

You can flag your FI documents when if you are using FB70 for an A/R invoice with whatever criteria to flag this transaction. Once you have flag the field RF048-BLCHR, then you can use another user exit that is used in tcode F.5D Search for the flag in field BLGCHR in addition to other criterias and then change your profit center to xyz value.

This should also be applicable for your FI A/P vendor posting. You can flag this entries.

Check the following user exits - EXIT_SAPLF048_001 and EXIT_SAPLF048_002.

You will have to perform a lot regression test because of the integration points when posting from different modules.(MM,SD, Inventory..etc.) You only want to affect entries that were manually done on the FI...

Note sure whether this will help. Just another way of FI posting to PCA

0 Kudos

Hello Karla,

Have you already used these user exits ?

I'm having trouble changing a "DUMMY" profit center into one or several profit centers...

Could you please let me know how I should do that, I mean which fields/flags are to be used ?

I have read the enhancement & exit documentation, but I can't see clearly how to do that.

Brgds,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhou,

That sounds like an interesting problem. Is this transaction for a transfer of open payable/receivable from one vendor/customer to another?

In this case, how would you know what profit centers to post to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,my case is transaction for a transfer of open payable/receivable from one vendor/customer to another.i want to use document substitute.but profit center data can't transfer to PCA,it's only store PCA data in FI.but my coustomer want to look their balance sheet in PCA.i want to them enter profit document in T-CODE 9ke0,but this transaction is high frecuency!SO i have no better solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to T.Code : F.5D Calculate the debtors and creditors.

Use the T.Code : 1KEK for transferring Receivable and payable to the respective profit centers.

If you get the problem resolved. Please assign points .

Thanks

D.K.Lakshmi Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you!

but my means is both debit and credit account are customer account or vendor account.this case profit center cann't get from opposite acount such as revenue or cost accounting . so T-CODE F.5D and 1KEK is not enough.