Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing document

former_member696123
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I had created one sales order. against one sales order i had created two deliveries.

against two deliveries i want created one billing.

Which routines to used from delivery to billing copy control.

Regards

Shashi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe its 011.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

former_member696123
Participant
0 Kudos

I am agree the answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

Go to VF02 t.code and enter one of the two billing documents, in the menu go to Environment - split analysis, you will get a new popup where you need to enter the second billing document number and enter. System will give the fields which are causing the billing doument to split. Send a screen shot of that and I will be able to help you further..

Thanks

Chandra Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

In the copy control from Delivery to Billing VTFL use the Routine 003 in VBRK/VBRP which will combine the deliveries to Billing.

Please check the routine and revert back if you need any more details.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

Routine Copy requirements "004" is standard and does not cause the split but Data VBRK/VBRP 001 Inv. Split (sample), could cause the spit if itempartner functions like bill to and payer are different in the sales order at the item level. In addition to this, the organizational units must be the same which in your case is true because you are creating two deliveries from a single sales order.

So go ahead and combine the deliveries, I dont think in your case there will be a split unless the partner functions (Bill to and Payer) are different.

Please allot points to this post if you are satisfied with the content of this post, else get back to me with your specific query

Good Luck

Chandra Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to maintain below settings in VTFL

Header

Copying requirements: 003 - Header/dlv.-related

Item

Copying requirements: 004 - Deliv-related item

Data VBRK/VBRP: 007 - Inv.Split (Rec/Div)

Please note, in order to create combined billings, Payer has to be same.

Best regards,

Anupa

former_member696123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anupa,

I had used same what u had written. again system is created two billing document

Best regards

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go in to VTFL & press F4 in "Data VBRK/VBRP" under Item node.

Then highlight "7 - Inv.Split (Rec/Div)" and press F6 or Documentation button (Blue color)

There you can see, what is in that split criteria.

In 7, system checks following fields.as split criteria: division, distribution channel, department and receiving point.

Therefore check whether those are same in you delivery document and sales order line items.

Department and receiving point - You can see these fields in SO/LI Shipping tab.

Check below fields are same.

You can press F6, in each routine given under "Data VBRK/VBRP" and check what's relevant for your requirement as well.

Best regards,

Anupa

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think it will be Copying Requirement 003. As 011 will be used when we create Invoice without Goods Issue.

And use 007 in Data VBRK/VBRP field.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try 001 in Data VBRK/VBRP.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in copy control i,e between delivery doc and billing doc maintain

copying requirements 003

then copy control for Item category( std, TAN)

coying requirements 004(deli rel)

007 for Data VBRP/VBRK as 007

try and revert..

regards