cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields not getting printed in a smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am working on a reservation pick list smartform.

In the header part , all data is not getting printed on the printout.

There are 10 fields defined in the header of the printout , but only 5 of them are printed .

All the 10 fields are defined as "&IS_HEADER-field1&"

Any body knows why the rest of the fields are not getting printed . I checked in MB25 , all fields have got values .

Any advices gurus .

Thanks

Joseph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

the problem is that the wide of the list or template is not big enough to show the line,

if u r using template, try to put the wide of the line at 1,01 LN. in smartform sometimes happens that if u leave it at 1 LN, the line changes the value to 0,99 or less, so the line doesnt get displayed.

I hope this will help u to solve ur problem.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

you said they are not getting printed in the print out. But can you see those in the preview ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

I meant out of 10 fields to be printed , only 5 fields are getting printed . the rest 5 are not getting printed .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Debug the Smartform by keeping the break point in the Program lines and check if the value is populated for the remaining 5 fields or not.

if they are been populated then check whether the template or the window size is capable to print all these or not.

if not adjust the size and check ....

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks .

i just know the smartform , i do not know the print program.

also how do i check the settings of the header table , it is not defined in the nodes .

Joseph