cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in stock transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

if am creating PO for stock transfer.this warnning mesage is coming.Not Possible to determine shipping data for material 2008035.

Due to this if i am making delivery this material is not showing.But other material coming properly.actually in PO there is 3 Items.only 1 material create problem

thanks

ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this thread

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked every step which is given by you in this thread.but still problem is showing.any other place where i can check.

Regards

ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please also check the following settings in SPRO

SPRO->MATERIAL MANAGEMENT>PURCHASING->PURCHASE ORDERS->SETUP STOCK TRANSPORT ORDERS--->DEFINE SHIPPING DATE FOR PLANTS

Here you maintain the CUSTOMER NUMBER of the receiving Plant , This is the significant step.

Next check the assignment of Delivery types and checking rule in the path

SPRO->MATERIAL MANAGEMENT>PURCHASING->PURCHASE ORDERS->SETUP STOCK TRANSPORT ORDERS--->ASSIGN DELIVERY TYPE & CHECKING RULE.

here you have to assign the NL delivery type for INTRACOMPANY STO and NLCC for INTERCOMPANY STO

Now Assign the PO type to the combination of SUPPLYING PLANT & RECEIVING PLANT

SPRO->MATERIAL MANAGEMENT>PURCHASING->PURCHASE ORDERS->SETUP STOCK TRANSPORT ORDERS--->ASSIGN DOCUMENT TYPE, ONE STEP, UNDER DELIVERY TOLERANCE

Here assign the supplying plant and the receiving plant to the NB document type or UB depending upon the scenario.

Please do this settings and try

For your ERROR these are the setting to be checked.

regards,

santosh

Answers (0)