cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Whicle creating delivery with reference to release order of value contract system showing error that Item category WKN is not defined, so item 000010 will be disregarded.But already I have assigned item catg to sales document type in VOV4.

please give me the solution how to solve this error.

Thanks,

Liku.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use t-code 0184

Item category determination for deliver items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you item category determination is correct in 0184.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while creating release order with refn to value contract what r the item catagory assignment I have to do in the sales order document type ZFOR.Please give me the solution.BCZ while creating delivery system shows error that Item category WKN is not defined, so item 000010 will be disregarded

so please give me the solution.

Thanks,

Liku.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you have created General Value contract.

Value Contract is of 2 types,

i. General Value Contract (WK1)

II. Material-related Value Contract (WK2).

In standard system the Item category for General Value Contract is WKN and for Material related value contract, Item category is WKC.

This Item category is determined either using the "Item category Group" VCIT or the "Usage indicator" VCTR along with the Order type WK1 andWK2.

So, if you are creating General Value Contract (WK1), then you must ensure the Item category assignment in VOV4 as below,

WK1 (Order type) + VCIT (Item category group) -

> WKN (Item category)

or

WK1 (Order type) + VCTR (Item Usage) -

> WKN (Item category).

When you will create a General Value Contract (t.code VA41), system should propose Item category WKN by default.

Now create a Release order with reference to this Value Contract followed by a Delivery.