cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-PI-CLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PI Gurus,

Has anyone accomplished a SRM-CLM scenario already? I looked everywhere in the threads and found nothing. Only ERP-SRM and ERP-CLM have been successfully implemented. Both scenarios have standards that can be downloaded from the SAP Marketplace. How about SRM-CLM? How can I do the design and configuration

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

better to search in service market plave to find any standard content available for the same.i dont think its available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's not available. it looks like i'm the first person who will do this scenario..

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

THEN CONGRATS BUDDY,FINISH THE SCENARIO,THEN WRITE ONE GOOD BLOG ON THE SAME...IT MAY HELP OTHERS..

venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ignatinus,

Earlier we did an interface as SRM -> XI -> Document Builder. For this you have to download the SWCV from SAP Market place. Raise an OSS note for this they will provide an SWCV add under BASIS components and do the interface work accordingly. Long back I did this in one project, I am unable to recollect that exact procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i used the data types of SRM SERVER 7.0 XI Content for SRM fields then FCI, 1.0 frictionless.com for the CLM fields. I have yet to start with the mappings because i'm still waiting for the specs.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

see my other post regarding clm..

Former Member
0 Kudos

none yet?