Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Supplimentary Invoice for Multiple Invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are having Standardmanufacturing sales Process

Ex: We did the sales of 1000 quantity of goods over the period of time for Price 100 Rs/ and we had created invoices also in the system .After 3 months with the customer on mutual undersating we have decided to hike the price 110 Rs on excisting sales, Now i want to create Single Supplimentary invoice for multiple Invoices for the hiked amount 10,000 Rs( 1000 *10=10,000) along with Excise duties.

Please help me out to map this senario in sap

Thanks

Mujubur

Edited by: mujubur shaik on Nov 9, 2009 8:06 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mujubur,

It is generic feature of a business that price is changed for various reasons. So excise accounting is adjusted corresponding it.

What you do, please create a debit memo request which is a sale order type document by VA01 with reference of all commercial inovices against which you want to create the single supplementory invoice. Then create a debit memo which is a bimming document by VF01 with reference of that debit memo reuest and do the release to accounting.

Then part A/C will be debited and all other corresponding accounts with Excise provision A/C will be creadited. Now create a billing type as proforma invoice (Bill category U) in configuration and mainatin the copy control from debit memo document type.

It is better to do the configuration first. Then create the proforma invoice with reference of that debit memo. It will be like a image document of the debit memo. Then create excise invoice by J1IIN with refernce of that proforma invoice with different number series if you want tom maintain. Then excise account will take place - Ex provision Dr , ED payable Cr. That Excise document is your desired supplementory excise invoice. It will also come in the scope of excise utilisation in J2IUN. The proforma invoice is to be created other wise excise document with transaction type DLFC will not vecreated as it creates only from proforma inovice , not from any other type of billing document.

Don't go for Excise JV. Apparemntly it is seemed that will be easier but your accounting will be wrong and there will be no track of data which will lead a problem for long run.

Please do it. If more help required then inform. I have implemedted the same process.

Hope this will serve your purpose.

Regards

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Indranil

Thanks lot I have got Perfect answer from you for my requirement.

Regards

Mujubur

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

this sounds like an invoice correction, which you will create with reference to many invoices.

also, you can try retro-billing VFRB. this assumes you have defined order reasons to support retro-billing and have entered the reasons in the affected orders.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try for Invoice list process.

Regards

Kiran