cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationship Establishment between Newtork Activities and PMOrder Operation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How to link Network Activities AND Order PM Order Operation ?

Ex. Network Activity 0010 -

> PM Order Operation 0020

Please suggest.

Swapnil Kharul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all.

Swapnil

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes PM Order is some sort of subnetwork under activity 10 of network, ( So, you can schedule it with the higher activity under which order is assigned is the date of the PM Order ) You can achieve these type of Scehduleing with respect to CN24n Overall network scheduling. ) A/c to above scenario if the network operation 0010 is assigned to PM order than in internal activity tab of the network you will find subnetwork (grayes out field ticked )

With Regards

Nitin N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra and Zhenbo

First of thnks for speedy response.

Virendra - Actualy I am talking about Planning/Scheduling Point of view, wherein I can make dependancies betwn PM Oobject and PS Object (problably Order and Network can be used).

In Planning board of PS -- Order can be display but its operation I am not able to see. Is there any setting/activation ?

Any other way to link those two elements (Relationship: FS, SF,...)

Please suggest.

Zhenbo - I think there should be a way two connect/link two elements as menu path option is available in Network screen.

Please suggest.

Swapnil Kharul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin

PM Order is sub-network of Network this statement is right.

But when I see Network(ctrl+F9) function in Application bar of Network screen, check box is not coming for selection of Order subnetwork object. My requirement is to connect Order operation and Network Activity together.

Please suggest.

Swapnil Kharul

Former Member
0 Kudos

any guess please ?

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

The answer above explain the accouting assignment view of two order types.

I think, you would like known from logistic point of view or scheduling view. It is not possible to connect two operations\activitiy from different order types. The description of note 427353 give you this information too.

The scheduling of PS (network) and PM integration.

The dates of superior activity of network are handed down to PM order header during scheduling, and then PM order uses this dates schedule it's operations.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PM orders are not assigned at operation level

assignment of PM order at header level can be done to the network activity

this is the classic difference between PM order (order category 30) and network (order category 20) - PM order can only be header assigned where as for network via configuration we can choose header or activity assignment