cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass delete of condition records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please advise if there is a mass delete function of condition records. I have uploaded prices for customer/material conbination for the month of novemver and i want to delete them all. I can do it one by one but it will take tooooo long. Also please advise that if a record is marked for delete indicator, then can it be used again ? or can i reomve it completely becasue i want to upload again with correct prices.

Appreciate your help

SAPXPT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no Option to Delete the CONDITION RECORDS in Mass, You have to do it individually.

And for your another question, If you put the DELETION INDICATOR for a condition record then the value wont appear in the documents, if you want to use it remove the DELETION INDICATOR and change the value in VK12 and use.

Hope it will help.

regards,

santosh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let's get one by one.

> Please advise if there is a mass delete function of condition records. I have uploaded prices for customer/material conbination for the month of novemver and i want to delete them all. I can do it one by one but it will take tooooo long.

There is no such Transaction available to delete those like in MASS.

Best thing is to use a LSMW with VK12 transaction.

> Also please advise that if a record is marked for delete indicator, then can it be used again ?

Yes, You can.

Once marked for deletion they won't appear in the sales order automatically. Pricing Analysis will show you like this.

"Condition record has been deleted"

If you want to use it again go to VK12, and go in to your condition record.

Highlight the condition line item and press "Details" button (Magnifying Glass)

Un-tick the "Deletion lndicator" check box.

Save.

Then you can use it again as normal way.

> can i reomve it completely becasue i want to upload again with correct prices.

Yes, You can.

You can remove it completely from the data base. First you have to configuret your condition type in IMG to enable that function..

Go to V/06

Select you condition record & go in to details.

There you get a filed called "delete fr. DB" under "Master data" section.

Change it to "A with popup" or "B without popup".

Which means your going to delete it from the data base. (Where as you cannot use it again, like you do in Deletion indicator)

Save

Then come to VK12,

Go in to your condition record.

Highlight the condition line item and press Delete button from lower area.

If you set "A with pop up" in the condition record, you'll get a pop up saying,

"The condition type XXXX is set so that when the deletion indicator is set, the condition record can be physically deleted from the database.Do you want to delete the condition record physically?"

Once save system will delete it from the data base.

If you set "B without pop up", system will delete it without a pop up.

Hope this helps you !

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are not supposed to delete condition records as they are associated with SD Documents ( Orders, Contracts..etc). You will loose referential integrity if you delete the condition records.

1. You should either flag for deletion so they can not be used on future docs.

If you made a mistake and none of these condition records are not associated with any existing documents , you can write ABAP to delete the data from specific pricing tables related to pricing conditions.

If you want to put deletion flag go for a simple BDC.

Please let me know if you need any further info.