cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD maintanance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm maintaining Long Term Inspection tick in the MIC. My inspection lot qty is 100 YDs. I created 2 Inspection point for this inspection lot and did the RR for one inspection point. After that i did UD for 50 YDS. I considered this 50 YDS as the first inspection point (RR done one). After the UD, lot status came as "LTIN STIC SPST STUP". Our developers are doing a Z program for the UD making. For the Z program screen only the UD not done inspection points should load. Is there anyway (status level or table level), that maintain this? How do i achieve my requirement?

Regards,

DTD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Will In QAPP table "Valuation stat. "( when blank) aginst Inspection lot not solve your issue.

This will be in addition to SPRQ ot SPST status of inspection lot ( table: JEST & Tj02)

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Inspection point wise RR is not possible in STD SAP. Like i mentioned we have to maintain the inspection point status (UD status) in a Z table. That way we can do the inspection point level UD.

Hi Sujit,

Thanks for the reply. Even by using that table my requirement doesn't get full filled. I have to use a Z table to maintain inspection point UD status.

Thank you both for your valuable input. Closing the thread.

Regards,

DTD

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear DTD

For my understanding please let me know for inspection point wise how are you doing the UD

Also kindly let me know what is the inspection type you are using. What is the inspection point you are using and what is the inspection point assignment (eg partial lot for each batch etc)

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear DTD

check this BAPI_INSPPOINT_GETLIST and this table QAPP.

If the data is available for the inspection points then you can use it

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

The BAPI's you mentioned all give the status details in LOT level. Which means if i do a 321 or 350 to a partial qty (inspection point) it doesnt give the Inspection Point status. What i wanted is,

Inspection Point 1: UD made

Inspection Point 2: RR done

Inspection Point 3: RR done

something similar to this (In the UD level should show this status). But since i'm doing a UD for one lot (eventhough there are several inspection points) only the Lot status shows. Basically SAP doesnt update the Inspection Point level UD status (it update the inspection point status in RR). I guess this means i have to ask the developer to create a Z table (i dont see any other way). Please advice if i have any other choice to achieve my requirement (for the Z program not to load UD made inspection points)?

Thanks and Regards,

DTD

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear DTD

Try this BAPI. BAPI_INSPLOT_GETDETAIL

In this pass the inspection lot number in the function module. You will the system status . It will provide all the status. If the lot has the UD status I0218 exclude from the Z program

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thanks alot for the immediate reply. I checked the BAPI with the developer. It shows the lot status perfectly. But as i mentioned i want to get the Inspection Point status (Inspection Lot can have several Inspection Point). How do i get that?

Regards,

DTD