cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document distribution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is it possible to send document attachments directly from SAP to non-SAP user to their personal mail ids? If so, please give me details.

Thanks

prakruthi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am able to generate the mail from document distribution to an external mail id that is being maintained in user profile. However the original attachments are not received in the mail.

External company persons do have user ids, where to set their mail ids to sent the originals?

Thanks

prakruthi

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi again,

If you start the distribution in transaction CVI8 for example, please check if you have also entered the necessary application in the column APP too. Only if the application value or value '*' is entered the original file will get distributed by mail.

Further please check also you distribution type settings and made sure that the value '2' is maintained for field file processing.

Best regards,

Christoph

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked that 2 is maintained in File processing and maintained * in APP, even then originals are not attached in the mail. Any other suggestion.

Thanks

prakruthi

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakruthi,

please see the already existing thread for more information on document distribution.

Best regards,

Christoph