cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Cost Document and Background PO Generation: Customizing Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frens,

Can anyone pls tell me the Customizing Control between Shipment Cost Document and Background PO Generation i.e. Where is PO type linked to Transportation Management)?

Thanx and Regards,

CK Vikas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear CK,

The purchase order determination in case of transfer of shipments to accounting happens automaticaly.The corresponding service PO is configured in MM.

Assignment with relevant Purchasing org & group will be done at SPRO->LE->Transportation->Shipment cost->settlement->Assign Purchasing data

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Thanx for ur reply. I also understand that Item Category ib Shipment Cost Document has the control of "Create PO Automatically for the validity of 1 day (or 1 weak, or 1 yr etc), and I am assigning Purchasing data (linking Transportation Planning Point + Shipment Cost Doc Type + Pur Org + Pur Grp & Plant).

My question is only that Automatic PO is generated after Shipment Cost Document and PO Type is NB. Now I want to assign some other PO Type (Other than NB). For doing that I need to know the control which is determining PO Type NB automatically.

Can u help?

Regards,

CK

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To create the PO automatic you need to do these settings :-

By selecting the shipment cost & item category for automatic PO (T_56) and selected the default PO type for the transaction.

Path :- IMG Material Mgt.  Purchasing  Define default Values for Document Type.

Path :- IMG  Logixtic Execution  transportation -> Shipment Cost  Ship Cost Document Shipment Cost Type & Item Category (T_56).

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Reagrds

Amitesh Anand

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)