cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales document & Delivery configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to the SAP community. We have a sales order type configured to go in a delivery block when created. When this block is removed we want the delivery to be created. Every thing works. I have a new requirement, The delivery should be created even if there is a credit block. The sales order type is configured to check for credit limit ('D'). My question is can a delivery be created when there is a credit block in SO (with out releasing the doc. for credit).

Originally a suggestion was made to create a new delivery type add attached to this sales order type. This is not working. Please advice.

thanks

Syed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huey Chin / Senya

Thanks to both of you for pointing me in the right direction. I did change the configuration in OVAK, credit check as 'A' and i am able to create the delivery.

Syed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huey Chin / Senya

Thanks to both of you for pointing me in the right direction. I did change the configuration in OVAK, credit check as 'A' and i am able to create the delivery.

Syed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can control this in OVA8,

select your Credit control area + risk category + credit group

maintain A (or) C instead of B (or) D in reaction field for your static/dynamic settings

this will give only the warning message instead of error message, this will not block the sales order

regards

senya

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Syed Rahman,

May i check & confirm the setting of 'D' for the sales order type you have maintained is in transaction OVAK?

Please try using 'A' (simple credit check+warning) instead & keep us posted on the outcome of the test.

Hope this could help.

Best rgds,

Huey Chin