Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All fields in sales orders in display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Upon a certain condition, I need to make all fields in header and item of sales order as display(greyed out).

Can anyone let me know how this can be done.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Srikar

Message was edited by: Srikar Nagarajan

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it can be done through user exit. find suitable user exit for you Tcode and write code using SCREEN table for making the fields gray(display mode) .

try the exit : EXIT_SAPFV45S_002.

in the aboue exit header data will available in I_VBAK, but you have to check is it suitable for your reauirement or not.

the following are the exits available for sales order

Exit Name

SDTRM001

V45A0001

V45A0002

V45A0003

V45A0004

V45E0001

V45E0002

V45L0001

V45P0001

V45S0001

V45S0003

V45S0004

V45W0001

V46H0001

V60F0001

Sudheer.A

Message was edited by: sudheer Addepalli

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also having the similar requirement like this. I have to add new custom fields in sales order line item and to transport these values back on to sales order from VC table VCSD_UPDATE, i have to use EXIT_SAPLCEI0_001 and EXIT_SAPFV45S_002.

Can you please send me the logic what u have done in the above user-exit. Very urgent..

Thanks in advance,

Bala..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also having the similar requirement like this. I have to add new custom fields in sales order line item and to transport these values back on to sales order from VC table VCSD_UPDATE, i have to use EXIT_SAPLCEI0_001 and EXIT_SAPFV45S_002.

Can you please send me the logic what u have done in the above user-exit. Very urgent..

Thanks in advance,

Bala..