cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier capacity management in SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

can you kindly tell me the set-up i need to do in SNP as to be able to run an CTM with Supplier capacity? the set-ups to be done on supplier lesvel and its ressources?

thanks

regards

elena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elena,

You need to maintain the resource and Production version in R/3 and send it to APO as sucontract PPM.

Please check the bellow link where all the steps given.

Hope this helpm you.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have a similiar interest for my company. We currently use SAP and I would imagine it has the ability to track forecast versus supplier capacity.

i.e. Marketing loads forecast into SAP and the buyers buy product against that forecast. There is no way of knowing if the buyer has the ability to buy what is forecasted. Is there a module or a way to enter the supplier capacity assuming a 70% utilization and then a max capacity of 100% utilization which is then compared against the 12 month forecast and it will alert the buyer if there is not supplier capacity to support their future PO's?

Proactively controlling supplier capacity is critical to our business as product demand grows. Is there any one that can help? Would my company have to purchase this module within SAP?

I have done some research and people say you can go Logistics > Materials Management > Source Allocation > vendor capacity planning > maintain capacity periods. I do not have this option which makes me think there is a plug in of some sort?

Please advise,

Ryan