SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

When i am trying to create connection object I get the ABAP stop message : Alterenate ID not supported

To solve this I tried deactivating alternate label creation in PM but when I do that I am enable to still create the connection object in ES55 as a message comes saying the alternate label creation is not activated

In addition , in the IMG when i am setting up the Customization in Master data --Basic settings --define structure indicator and functional locations I do not see the structure indicator AO_GP and also functional category A and G

Please suggest what could be done in this case

Warm Regards

Narasimha

P.S : I could however create a Functional location in PP using IL01

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

To solve this I tried deactivating alternate label creation in PM but when I do that I am enable to still create the connection object in ES55 as a message comes saying the alternate label creation is not activated

Did you actually try to activate what you have created? Remember, before using anything somewhere else, it needs to be activated.

Just a thought.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please tell me in which client are you working ? I hope definitely not in 800 client of IDES system

if so then problem would come.

Regards